Get ready to partner with the professional building team of Chesapeake Homes, Ltd. to create your own special ambiance of comfort and luxury.
Our firm’s unwavering commitment to excellence is reflected in a dozen of the area’s most popular and established communities each showcasing lovely homes of consistently outstanding quality. We’ve featured those homes here so you study them for inspiration about design influences you might like to see in your new Chesapeake Home.
When you choose Chesapeake Homes as your builder, you enjoy all the advantages offered by one of the Lehigh Valley’s premier home builders.
Shawnee Ridge – Forks Township
Buying at Shawnee Ridge is like a walk in the park…especially when the park is connected to the community. Shawnee Ridge is located in Forks Twp., PA, making it an easy commute from Routes 22, 78, 33, and 80. With homes starting from the $300’s, it is the place for your family to live.
Rolling Meadows – Lower Macungie Twp.
Twin living at Rolling Meadows. Designed for country living, each home offers up to 2,418 square feet of living space on extra large lots. Situated in East Penn School District with municipal water and sewer, and quality standard amenities. You’ll get attached to living at Rolling Meadows.
Brandywine Village – Lower Macungie Twp.
Contemporary Interiors, Traditional Exteriors
The joy of owning a home at Brandywine Village II is found in the sense of style reflected in each house’s architectural design. Attractive, traditional exterior design selections give way to contemporary interiors where space and convenience are built into every room.
Centrally located in the Lehigh Valley, Park Ridge provides a relaxing suburban lifestyle with access to cultural events, parks, shopping, and education within the Parkland School District.
Quality workmanship and home design for today’s busy lifestyles are the hallmark of Chesapeake Homes, Ltd., a local and well-established homebuilder. Macadam driveways lead up to standard two-car garages on most of the 42 single and 18 twin homes. All feature high efficiency natural gas heat and central air, municipal water and sewer. Attractive stone accents complement maintenance-free exteriors.
Estates at Millrace
The Estates at Millrace offers 26 exquisite home sites in this spectacular community. Floor plans include traditional two stories, ranch styles, and homes with master bedrooms on the first floor. Floor plans range in size from 2,500 to 3,400 finished square feet with incredible standard features and abundant personalization options. Residents of The Estates at Millrace will appreciate easy access to all major highways along with the convenience of the popular East Penn School District, shopping, dining and many local attractions.
- Premier community the Lehigh Valley
- Located within the highly acclaimed East Penn School District
- Concrete curbing and sidewalks
- Public water and sewer
- Underground electric, telephone, gas and cable service
- 2″x6″ exterior sidewall construction
- Two-car side entering garages (lot permissible)
- 200-amp electrical service
- Ground fault interrupt (GFI) safety outlets in kitchen, baths, garage and exterior
- Arc fault interrupt (AFCI) safety outlets in bedrooms
- Smoke detectors on each floor and bedroom
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Outlet and prewire for future garage door opener
- Washer and electric dryer hook ups
- Colonial moldings throughout
- Superior quality ultra-hide paint: flat for walls and ceilings with corresponding semi-gloss on moldings and doors
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND WARRANTY
- A true local home builder involved with overseeing the entire construction process from planning to settlement
- Every home is precisely designed to your specifications using high quality materials and tradesmen
- Daily on-site management by experienced construction managers
- Buyer orientation and walk through prior to settlement